Hannover Messe 2018
Practical applications for the Internet of Things and the energy transition
Under the theme of integrated industry technologies, Eaton will showcase cloud enabled electrical and hydraulic systems for more efficient, safe and intelligent machines.
- A virtual space with HoloLens technology so visitors can experience the integration of Eaton's electrical and hydraulic systems for themselves
- An electro-hydraulic precision control machine will show how hydraulics have been networked via an intelligent SmartWire-DT module
- Several IoT ready hydraulic smart components for distributed intelligence and energy efficiency. Eaton's AxisPro series of intelligent industrial valves feature software configuration, on board diagnostics and distributed intelligent controls. Additionally Eaton will demonstrate the new generation of Pro-FX 2.0 software for use with its AxisPro series
- Eaton's comprehensive range of digital drives and switchgear for safe and efficient machine-building applications. Highlights include the new digital NZM circuit breakers, which have been equipped for convenient lifecycle management
- Intelligent automation technologies for controlling and operating small and medium-sized machines, which have been developed with Industry 4.0 applications in mind. At the heart of the technology lies Eaton's new XC300 PLC which incorporates advanced IT security, including a connection to Eaton's predictive maintenance portal. Together with T-Systems, Eaton has developed an integrated system for safe and easy IoT entry